1. Introductory information
RAW Entertainment s.r.o., with the registered office at Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1, ID: 06039839, incorporated in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 275046 (“Company”), hereby provides information on the method and scope of personal data processing, including the rights of a data subject connected to personal data processing (hereinafter “Rules”). The Company, as the personal data controller, stores and uses personal data in connection with its business activity and has adopted and created these Rules for the purpose of due administration of these personal data.
2. Purpose of personal data processing
The Company acts as a controller within personal data processing and defines for what purpose personal data will be processed and which means will be used. The Company is authorized to process personal data in particular for the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract – negotiations on the conclusion, amendment or performance of a contract with a current or potential user of Company services (hereinafter collectively as “User“). The services consist in contacting the Users through the Company´s electronic system.
- Compliance with legal obligations – obligations within accounting and tax laws, obligation to archive. Compliance with legal obligations also means the provision of data and information to public prosecution bodies, eventually to other public authorities in accordance with relevant legal regulations.
- Company´s legitimate interest – protection of rights and legitimate interests of the Company protected by rights.
- Sending and communicating commercial messages and marketing activity – offering Company services and promoting the Company in relation to current as well as potential Users.
3. Scope of data processed
3.1. The Company is authorized to process the following personal data obtained from the Users in relation to negotiations on contract conclusion according to the given purposes of processing.
|User´s personal data||Purposes of processing|
|Name, surname and address||Performance of a contract, Compliance with legal obligations, Legitimate Interest of the Company, Sending commercial messages (if the User gave consent).|
|Data on use of Company services, technological data, transaction data and data from mutual communication||Performance of a contract, Compliance with legal obligations, Legitimate Interest of the Company.|
|Email and phone number||Performance of a contract, Compliance with legal obligations, Sending and communicating commercial messages (if the User gave consent).|
|Contract data (contract number, date etc.)||Performance of a contract, Compliance with legal obligations.|
3.2. Selected technical data on the Users and visitors of the Company website are obtained by the Company automatically, these data are e.g. IP address, browser type, operation system type, etc. and they may be automatically obtained and collected by the Company.
3.3. The Company uses means designed for distinguishing terminal equipment of the Users which means in particular “cookies”. If a website is visited again, “cookies” will allow identification of the User´s equipment and will customize the website according to his/her preferences, under the assumption that the User has approved this method or made the corresponding setting in the configuration of his/her terminal equipment.
3.4. The Company collects and administers email addresses of the Users obtained in relation to the provision of its services. Emails obtained are considered, regardless of their nature, the address of electronic contact, obtained in relation to the sale of a product or a service within the meaning of Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2000 Coll., on certain information society services and the Company may use these addresses in order to distribute commercial messages relating to its similar services.
4. Access to personal data
4.1. Personal data are disclosed solely to authorized employees of the Company or to individual personal data processors, and solely in the scope necessary for the fulfillment of individual processing purposes, or based on consent to personal data processing given by the User.
4.2. The Company, as the controller, further authorizes other subjects to process personal data, these subjects are so-called processors. Processor is every subject processing personal data for the Company for the purposes given herein. The list of processors is available and updated on website https://www.pureducation.com/, or it will be provided to a User at any time upon request.
5. Rights of User
5.1. The User, as the data subject, has the following rights in relation to personal data processing arising from legal regulations and may assert them at any time. These rights are:
- Right to information and access to personal data: if the User wants to know whether the Company processes personal data, he/she has the right to obtain information revealing whether his/her personal data are processed and if they are processed, he/she has the right to gain access to these personal data.
- Right to rectification: if the User concludes that the Company processes inaccurate or incomplete personal data, he/she has the right to request their rectification or completion. The Company will rectify are complete the data without undue delay.
- Right to erasure: if the User requests erasure, the Company will erase his/her personal data if (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, (ii) processing is illegal, (iii) the User objects to their processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests for processing of his/her personal data.
- Right to restriction of personal data processing: if the User asks for restriction of processing, the Company will not disclose personal data, it will temporarily remove them or store them or will perform other processing procedures necessary for due exercise of the asserted right.
- Right to data portability: if the User exercises this right, personal data related to him/her which were provided to the Company, will be given to the User in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: the right to object to personal data processing.
- Right to bring a matter to a supervisory authority: The User has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00, Prague 7, and file a complaint concerning protection of personal data and privacy and related Company activity.
- Right to withdraw consent: if the User has given consent to personal data processing for purposes requiring consent, he/she has the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
6. Retention period
6.1. The Company processes personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations for the entire term of a contract and for the period of 3 years after its termination. Commercial messages are sent to the Users until they unsubscribe or withdraw their consent. Further personal data processing beyond the mentioned periods by the Company takes place solely when it is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests of the Company or for fulfilling obligations resulting from legal regulations, for a necessary period.
7. Security of Personal data
7.1. When processing persona data the Company puts emphasis on technical and organizational security of the data processed and for this purpose it has adopted corresponding measures and created a system of internal rules. All personal data in electronic form are saved in databases and information systems available solely to persons who need to directly handle these personal data for the purposes given herein and solely in the necessary scope.
7.2. Personal data of Users and visitors of websites are stored centrally on servers located in the Czech Republic which is an EU member state. Data therefore never leave and are never stored outside EU.
8. Final information
8.1. The User agrees to these Rules by ticking off his/her consent in an internet form. By ticking off the consent the User states he/she has read these Rules, agrees with them and expresses his/her consent and accepts the Rules in full scope.
8.2. These Rules are effective from 1 January 2021. You can send all questions or requests regarding personal data processing to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
RAW Entertainment s.r.o.